Whether you’re entertaining guests or feeding the family, your kitchen is the main room in your home that brings people together. Make sure the plumbing components are functioning properly with professional kitchen plumbing services in Fort Collins.
Calvary Plumbing and Heating is your trusted kitchen sink, faucet, and garbage disposal contractor in the area. We offer exceptional service that is affordable and efficient. Our technicians respect your home and provide honest advice and service you can always count on.
If you want to save on your next call, try downloading our current coupons and online promotions.
Common Faucet Repairs
Nothing is more annoying for a homeowner than a dripping or leaking faucet. Many have experienced that madness-inducing dripping sound from a leaky faucet. In addition to being annoying, a dripping faucet can also cause significant damage to your countertop while also wasting a significant amount of water at the same time. Some of the most common faucet repair service calls we see include:
- Replacing spraying faucet spouts because of built-up sediment in the unit.
- Repairing broken O-rings or replacing old, worn out O-rings.
- Replacing worn out valve seats.
- Installing a brand new sink and faucet set up to update the kitchen or replace a broken drain basket.
When it comes to faucet repair, Fort Collins homeowners should be on the lookout for the smallest sign of a leak. Getting the leak repaired when it’s small will help prevent water damage and save money in the long run.
Best Practice Tips for Preventing Garbage Disposal Problems
Do you use a garbage disposal in your home? For many homeowners, these units are an integral part of their after-dinner cleanup routine. A broken or malfunctioning garbage disposal can be a serious inconvenience. Here are a few tips and tricks for keeping your garbage disposal working effectively:
- Never put bones or shells in the disposal. Use it for soft, organic material only.
- Never overload the unit. If you have a lot to go in, do it in stages so the unit doesn’t jam.
- Run warm water over the blades when you are done with the unit. This action will quickly clean it and prevent jamming.
- If the unit stops working, don’t attempt a DIY fix. Call a garbage disposal repair company for fast and professional services.
The reason we recommend professional help for garbage disposal installation service and repairs is that the unit has many sharp blades that can easily injure an inexperienced person. Saving a little on a repair bill is not worth a trip to the emergency room.
Read our latest reviews and comments from past customers to find out what other people are saying about our Fort Collins plumber.