A malfunctioning air conditioning system is often caused by low refrigerant. Low refrigerant is often caused by a leak. Leaking refrigerant requires professional repair from an air conditioning refrigerant contractor. Calvary Plumbing and Heating offers expert refrigerant advice that will save you time and money on refrigerant repairs.
Fort Collins homeowners trust us because we are honest, hardworking, and reliable. Our HVAC technicians are always on time, offering high-quality workmanship at a price that doesn’t drain your wallet. With years of experience, we have answers to all your refrigeration problems.
Learn more about how you can save on your upcoming project with our exclusive online coupons and deals.
Signs You Need AC Refrigerant Repair Service
In many cases, AC problems can be attributed to a refrigerant problem. With low refrigerant in the system, your AC won’t get cold enough to condition the air and cool your home. Some signs that you are experiencing a refrigerant-based problem include:
- Noticing low refrigerant in your AC system
- Dripping refrigerant or puddles of refrigerant on the floor near the system
- Increased humidity in your home
- Warm air blowing from the registers
- Strange noises coming from the system
As soon as you notice something wrong with the AC, call Calvary Plumbing and Heating for expert refrigerant repair services. We’ll quickly and efficiently solve the problem, making sure you get back to normal as quickly as possible.
What Causes Refrigerant Leaks?
If you notice a refrigerant leak in your AC, it is very important to not simply add more refrigerant and call it a day. If there is a leak, you will waste refrigerant and potentially make the problem worse. The most common causes of refrigerant leaks include:
- Pinched tubes caused by accidents during previous repairs or DIY air conditioning services
- Manufacturer’s defects, which are typically covered by a warranty
- Environmental damage to the AC unit from major weather events
- Old AC units showing signs of wear and tear
At Calvary Plumbing and Heating, we will locate the leak and repair it before adding new refrigerant. Taking these steps will identify the underlying cause of the problem and ensure you don’t experience a repeat issue or continued refrigerant leak.
Want to learn more about what it’s really like to work with us? Check out our latest reviews and feedback from real people who have worked with us in the past to find out.