Are you in need of sewer line repair but not able to dig and trench to expose the pipe? Trenchless sewer repair is becoming more common in Fort Collins, CO for many reasons. This service is less time-consuming and offers the same great benefits of traditional sewer repair.
At Calvary Plumbing and Heating, we are trenchless sewer repair experts, we use the most modern technology to quickly and efficiently repair or replace your damaged sewer lines. With this service, you can expect a quick resolution to a complicated problem.
Use our latest coupons and online promotions to experience added savings on your next call.
Types of Trenchless Sewer Line Repair
When it comes to repairing or replacing a sewer line, many homeowners think you need extensive digging and trenching to expose the damaged pipe. That’s not the case anymore, with expert trenchless sewer pipe repair. There are a few different methods for this type of service, some of the most common include:
- Pipe Relining: This service involves inserting piping material into the affected pipe. After the pipe material is in place, an inflatable bladder and curing agent are insert inside. Once the bladder is inflated, the pipe will cure in place and you are left with a fully-functional new pipe installed directly inside the old one.
- Pipe Bursting: With this method, a small hole is drilled at each end of the pipe. From there, a cable with a splitting wedge is threaded through the pipe. As the cable travels through the pipe, the wedge splits the old pipe while simultaneously laying a new pipe in its place.
To learn more about what you can expect from us, check out our latest testimonials and customer reviews.
What are the Benefits of a Trenchless Sewer Pipe Repair?
There are many reasons why a homeowner would opt for a trenchless repair over a traditional one with digging and trenching. Some of the most significant benefits and reasons to choose a trenchless service include:
- By eliminating the need for digging, you will save time on the repair.
- Trenchless repairs are also less expensive since there is less preparation involved.
- This is is the preferred service to fix sewer lines that are buried under structures or parking lots.
- Homeowners can preserve their yard and landscaping with a trenchless repair since no digging is required.